A parenting course that seeks to equip and envision you not just for your children but also for life.
What is Family Time?
It is a 10 week course that seeks to empower parents to move from surviving family life to being proactive in leading families that are not only strong in themselves but also seek to make a difference in the communities in which they live. The course is practical and helps parents to take time out to reflect and gain inspiration from others, as well as finding a fresh vision for their family. Our desire is that everyone who does the course gains insight into how to bring up their children confidently and to the glory of God.
Who is it for?
It is for parents who are either just starting out and looking for direction as to how to begin or those parents who are seeking fresh input into their parenting. For those who are married we suggest that its better that both parents attend the course.
A typical evening?
We begin at 8 p.m. with a talk, which will be followed by refreshments and then discussion groups. The evening will finish at 10 p.m.
What are people's experience of the course?
- "I feel I have been given a gift of a very full tool kit to use for the rest of my life."
- "An excellent course. It gave us lots of food for thought and also made us more confident."
- "I have found the course very supportive and enlightening."
- "Brilliant, enjoyable. I thought 10 weeks would be a long time but it flew by. I would recommend this course to all parents of young, and older, children."
- "This course has given a real sense of direction for our own lives as well as the way we parent our children."